Follow me on my wonderful adventure of finding my inner cowgirl.And who knows maybe when this adventure is over I will be able to proudly call myself a cowgirl.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Peacocks OH Peacocks

So we all know how I'm just ever so ffond of my chickens Well let me tell you chickens can't hold a candle in the fear department next to PEACOCKS..OMG these things are scarey as heck.


I don't have to get in the peacock pen everyday(thank goodness..cuz I don't think I could)But every three days I have to feed and water them(they eat and drink slow)

I have been going to do this before they "wake up"this morning I was running behind and didn't get to them till about 7 30 am..I thought ok they are still on the roost its all good.

I go in and they start screaming at me.Then as soon as I get the door shut behind me the big one...jumps down and lands on my head!!!!!!I freak out it freaks out..I have a ponytail his claws got tangled in it...OMG I have a peacock stuck in my hair(yeah its a bad hair day)So I try to calm down(well as calm as I can get)

This critter is screaming and starts clawing even more.Thankfully we both freaked just enough to get this thing out of my hair.

I did however get some awesome tail feathers today!!!




I guess my inner cowgirl hasn't surfaced yet I guess now the chickens don't seem so scarey anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment