Follow me on my wonderful adventure of finding my inner cowgirl.And who knows maybe when this adventure is over I will be able to proudly call myself a cowgirl.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Seeds want to GROW

 So I belive that seeds have one sole reason for being...THEY WANT TO GROW....

Now sure I may belive that,but I'm like a house plant killer.I have never in my life been able to keep anything alive.My son Christopher in school he grow a sunflower...He even named this sunflower..lets just say LOUIE met an untimely death at my hands..oh the look on Christophers face when he saw his Louie,yeah I felt lower then the dirt little Louie was planted in.
 Even with the death of Louie still so fresh(RIP...Louie)I decided that our ranch needed a veggie garden.
So before the cowboy left he fenced me off a great peice of land and I have planted an awesome garden.
All with the simple thought THAT SEEDS WANT TO GROW.And guess what???They do..OMG I have like real plants growing in the dirt1Its AWESOME.
  I may have some cowgirl in me after all

No comments:

Post a Comment