Follow me on my wonderful adventure of finding my inner cowgirl.And who knows maybe when this adventure is over I will be able to proudly call myself a cowgirl.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

DIY BATH PAINTS


 Our littlest cowboy LOVES to play with bath paints.With a smile like that how on Earth can we not indulge him? One night the unthinkable happened,we ran out of paints.Let me just say that smile was not happening.What we got instead almost had us calling a priest to get the demons out.Honestly that wee little cowboy has some amazing lungs.I guess spending his days out in the open air chasing cows is really good for the lungs.

 You know how some moms are able to lift a car off their child with super human strength when they need to? When the tears and whines started MY SUPER MOM shined.I thought of making Home Made Bath Paints.
 Its super easy..here is what you need

 Shaving Cream(not the gel stuff the cream stuff)
 Food coloring
 Muffin Tin(or little bowls,muffin tins are great,several colors one holder,honestly a perfect match)
 Child willing to bath and have a blast

 Mix shaving cream and food coloring.let child have a blast.Washes right off,so easy simple and rather CHEAP.And never buy bath paints again.



No comments:

Post a Comment