Follow me on my wonderful adventure of finding my inner cowgirl.And who knows maybe when this adventure is over I will be able to proudly call myself a cowgirl.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bunnies,Sunshine,Butterflies,and Rainbows

 So which of these cute things don't belong?Come on I bet you can get it..Give up?

BUNNIES or in my case one solo little bunny.He's cute as can be.He's they type of bunny that if you saw him in the woods wou would stop to say AWWWWWWWWW....well unless you were my neighbor Tator..With a name like Tator you can pretty much figure out that man would shot that bunny and have it for dinner..ok back to the bunny that clearly does not belong.
 Before the cowboy left he was fencing off a piece of land for me to garden on...now living on a cattle ranch he fenced to keep big animals out..you know horses and cows and one crazy pony.So he used Barbwire..awesome stuff...however that tends to keep LARGE animals out.
 The whole time the cowboy was fencing this land...there was a little brown bunny watching him..I kid you not..this bunny set up on a hay pile and watched the cowboy.Its like the bunny knew.Then while I was planting I saw the bunny.And you know what....I took the time to say AWWWWWWWWWWW..look at the little bunny how cute.
 My garden is growing nicely..however some little critter has been getting in.I knew deep down it was the BUNNY..but being me I needed real proof.I couldn't just blame the bunny..its a cute little bunny afterall.
 The other night one of my great friends Andrea stopped by..as I opened the door she almost burst out laughing and said I saw the bunny!!!I said where is is going..THE GARDEN!That bunny..in all its cuteness is eating the garden.So I say maybe since its just one bunny its not a big deal..Thats when Andrea told me bunnies tend to live in groups,
 So this cute little bunny was like a spy.It was doing recon on my ranch.And I fell for it.I bet they had a little bunny meeting and sent out the cutest of the group.
  Me and the bunny might have to do battle

1 comment:

  1. OMG...how funny! even funnier...i can relate to the cowgirl...ummm..time to get rid of the rabbit as i am not on a farm, nor a cowgirl. but, i did accidentally leave our rabbit out of the cage over night once. when i woke and realized it, my first thought was..."the kids are going to be sad, i'm sure she ran away. no chance! she ate 3 entire broccoli plants from my garden that night. this, after feeding her a carrot and 1/2 & her regular grains. why would she leave? she was the fattest rabbit ever that day!

    ReplyDelete